STEAL Post

Using STEAL in any type of story or in real life could probably help you infer the personality of a character, by using this I will identify my personality. Speech, I have a little bit of an accent which someone could infer that I am from another country of origin, or speak a different language. Thoughts, I live a good life and laugh a lot so people might thing I am thinking positively. Effect on others, I really care for the people around me and try to share and help others any way I can. Actions, I love giving small presents to people occasionally, this is a way for me to express how I care. Looks, I have an average height and have medium long hair. I dress comfortably and don't have much style. Overall this is how I would describe my character.

Summary: Today we used STEAL to identify characters, I was given Roy, the troublemaker, spoiled child of the family. Analyzing the text looking for ways we can connect some of his actions into STEAL to learn more about the character.

Reflection: This is an odd blog post because it allowed me to look at my life from an outside perspective and to see what others might look at before getting to know me. It gave me a different perspective that I rarely look at.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt: In “Heart, We Will Forget Him!” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker shows a conflict between what we think and what we feel. Describe a time when your heart and your mind seemed to want two different things. Which one did you listen to, and why?