Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.
One thing that makes me different than other people is that I never stick to one thing. Once I become mediocre at a hobby or a skill, I completely drop it. I believe this is what makes me different because I don't like having to compete with other people when it comes to talent. Comparison is the thief of joy so I rather be good at multiple things than to master one and still be behind. It gives me peace of mind besides, it cool to show off random skills to people.
Today we analyzed a poem that talked about being a nobody and how not everyone can be different. Special/ unique people often try to seek out others in a crowd full of somebodys. We went in depth asking ourselves what others expect of us and what society expects from us.
This lesson opened up my eyes on how being unique and being yourself is essential into making a difference. Most celebrities and famous entrepreneurs went outside the box and that made them stand out in a crowd. Standing out guarantees a future in which people remember you.
Comments
Post a Comment