Prompt: Today, you worked on a PowerPoint presentation based on a character from "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." Do you think creating a presentation like this helps you understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet? Why or why not? Explain your answer.
I think that working on presentations helps me organize my thoughts and helps me understand the subject better. There is something about presentations that regular worksheets don't have. It makes me really think about my answers and how I'm going to put it into a decorated slide that matches the theme or question given. It overall is such a better option and I think we should do them more often.
Summary: Today we made a presentation about a character given to us in the story "The Life You Safe May be Your Own." We talked about character traits, themes, intentions and other things in the slides. This assignment is due Sunday and we are expected to finish 9 slides
Reflection: This Blog really made me realize how presentations actually help me organize and help me do my work. I believe we should be given these type of projects more often.
Comments
Post a Comment