Prompt: Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?
3 items that you could find in my trashcan are, scrap pieces of cloth, paper and Instax boxes. I love taking photos so I buy a bunch of photo packages to capture moments with friends and family. I also have scrap pieces of cloth everywhere since I love sewing so I cut up old shirts to make stuffed animals and clothes. Lastly, you would find paper in my trashcan because I love making doodles and drawings.
Summary: Today we finished an assignment that was either a song, website or things you could find in your characters trashcan. I got the website assignment in which the character would browse in.
Reflection: This blog post made me wonder how much I waste in trying to make art and small projects. All of my hobbies contain some type of pollution.
Comments
Post a Comment