In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?
One time I felt like I truly belonged is when I met my friends, I feel like I can be myself with them, and we also share common interests. It is really important to search for belonging because then you can find your people, people actually worth spending the time with. I met them through clubs, sports, and other activities in which we all enjoyed. I believe that is what made me feel like I truly belonged.
Today we read an article and answered some questions through the reading The article was "Missing Your People" written by Tracy Bower. It talked about the importance of finding your people using scientific articles to support her claims.
Reflection: I agree with this article because it mentions some arguments I can relate to. It honestly was just a straight forward article yet I got a bad score on it.
Comments
Post a Comment