Write About a Time You Felt Connected to Nature, Like kinship in Native American Myths
I feel connected to nature every time I go to nature walks and hikes down in south Georgia. I've seen plenty of deer and had close encounters with rare birds. I have been very lucky to be able to experience true nature. When its far away from civilization, that's when it starts to show. I feel very blessed that animals like the bunnies, chickens and squirrels in my backyard trust me enough to be only a couple feet away from me. It is that type of trust that makes me feel connected to nature.
Summary: Today we talked about Myths, urban legends, and religion. Explaining the distinct concepts of all the different types of storytelling and how it may connect to each other. This is overall tied to the concept of native American storytelling and its elements with nature.
Reflection: I look forward to creating my own Origin Myth and learning more about native American literature/ their beliefs.
Comments
Post a Comment