Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

 I would love to go to Europe, I believe it would be such a great adventure going to Germany, Italy, Spain, Hungary etc. I have never been outside of north America/ central America so it could be such a great choice to go visit somewhere I've never been. The same goes with South America, I would love to visit their jungles and the rain forest... places I've only seen in photos. I would do anything to go on an adventure like that one.

Today we listened to other people's presentation and origin stories, the whole class shared their summaries, characters, theme and setting of their stories. We listened to other people's ideas and were respectful in the process.

I love hearing other people's stories and ideas, especially max's story with Athena. It was such a refreshing origin story that branched out from what a traditional origin story is about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt: In “Heart, We Will Forget Him!” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker shows a conflict between what we think and what we feel. Describe a time when your heart and your mind seemed to want two different things. Which one did you listen to, and why?