What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

My most creative things ive ever made is a helmet I made in engineering class. I 3D modeled it from scratch and printed it out on the multiple 3d printers we have In this school. The project took almost a month but I was able to paint it and assemble it in time. Although I got a 50 in the assignment because it didn't follow the rubric, I still consider it my best work so far.

Today we worked on our origin stories and tried to make a visual with them on adobe express. I am learning a lot on how to use this new website and all its different features.

I feel like if I manage my time well enough I can mentally prepare myself with this presentation because I personally am really bad with public speaking. I believe my origin story summary and poster look visually appealing and I hope I get a good grade on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt: In “Heart, We Will Forget Him!” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker shows a conflict between what we think and what we feel. Describe a time when your heart and your mind seemed to want two different things. Which one did you listen to, and why?