How did creating your own origin myth help you better understand why cultures use stories to explain the origins
Creating my own origin myth helped me understand the significance of stories, and culture to spread a message. I believe that making short stories that mix natural elements and fiction make it easier for anyone to understand the messages and themes of the story. Like how some characters are personified animals to better help the reader visualize the plot. It also simplifies their stories in short versions that are easy to spread from person to person.
Summary: We learned about the structuring of an origin story, how it has a rising action, climax and, ending. We also learned how to put together your ideas to help develop a story and avoid writers block.
Reflection: This strategy helped me realize how easy it is to write when you have a plan ahead of time and I noticed a huge difference in knowing what I wanted in my story.
Comments
Post a Comment