Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
This course started off with these blogs which are kinda hard to keep up with. One strength that I have learned this past week is the idea of organizing your thoughts and writing from them. This really helped me out with the origin story assignment. One challenge is keeping up with work and the quizzes, since I'm not a good test taker I usually get bad grades from those. I hope to get better at them one day, being able to get good grades in questions that are 50/50 like Mr Rease says.
Summary: Today we took a quiz on creation myths which are different than origin myths, and a quiz on the definition of origin myth.
Reflection I hope to get better at tests and quizzes and to learn the difference between creation and origin myths. Also, i forgot to add that I should keep better track of the blogs.
Comments
Post a Comment