A meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story
A meaningful object that carries a story is my instax camera. It was given to me almost 3 years ago, I carry it around everywhere. It is half digital and the other feature is that it can be printed out so for the past 3 years I have been printing out and collecting fotos of special events or people in my life. I then hang them around my room to remember the memories. It is very meaningful to me and I continue to do it as a hobby.
Summary: Today we analyzed an origin myth from the Navajo people and the meanings behind the story. We noticed biblical allusions and the characters that matched with other religions.
Reflection: It is really neat to see the beliefs of the indigenous people and their views on nature and harmony. It makes me wonder what type of life we would be living if we followed their beliefs.
Comments
Post a Comment